Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how to link SkinFramework as static lib

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abensalem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to link SkinFramework as static lib
    Posted: 30 March 2016 at 8:28am

Hello, I'm asking you here because Support team is really really slow and I need a help as soon as possible. So thank you for your attention ;)

I bought yesterday the pro Version of SkinFramework v17 from Codejock to apply some skins for my MFC application and then begun my problems... Cry

Last week I downloaded the toolkit pro Evaluation version, I tried to add skins and everything was alright.
I added only this to my code:

//So to add a Skin I used this in the stdafx.h : 
#include <XTPToolkitPro.h>

//And in my dialog constructor : 
XTPSkinManager()->LoadSkin(_T("C:\\Windows8.cjstyles"));

And my app was skinned with any cjstyles or msstyles. (in debug mode only because the only options available in an Evaluation version of the toolkit is "Using MFC in a shared DLL")

SO

This time I'm doing the exact same thing, but with SkinFramework Pro, but it's not working. The code is generating well, but when I Debug my solution. The app is cashing directly. the change here is that i want to use "using MFC in a static library" and in "Multi thread"  in both release and Debug Mode. (you can find down my command lines for this project)

So what I added to my code with The pro Version of SkinFramework (v17) is this :

//So to add a Skin I used this in the stdafx.h : 
#include <XTSkinFrameworkPro.h> 

//And in my dialog constructor : 

And this is generating well, but The application is not executing anymore with this window appearing:

I remember I've got problems with Paths before and I had the same issues so I put the cjstyle directly in the C disk root.

1st question is : 

what is the right way to write this line :

but using this path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Source\SkinFramework\Styles\Windows8.cjstyles" instead of "C:\\Windows8.cjstyles".

2nd Question :

If I want to compile it with "using MFC with static library" and "MT" (Multi Thread) and Static Debug, or static Release, do I have to add the DLLs or .Lib(s) to my folder? Do you know a link [or in a beautifull reply (^^)]  that can quickly help me to understand what do I have to add to my project.

because I have a lot of Libs and Dlls of codejock that i recieved with it. So I don't know which one i include in the properties, or copy in my folder (I'm quiet lost in this part)

my command lines in Release mode :

For C/C++ options :

/GS /analyze- /W1 /Gy /Zc:wchar_t /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Source" /I"c:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Include" /I"jsoncpp" /I"..\pjlib\include" /I"..\pjsip\include" /I"..\pjmedia\include" /I"..\pjnath\include" /I"..\pjlib-util\include" /Zi /Gm- /O2 /Fd"Release\vc110.pdb" /fp:precise /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /errorReport:prompt /WX- /Zc:forScope /Gd /Oy- /MT /Fa"Release\" /EHsc /nologo /Fo"Release\" /Fp"Release\microsip.pch" 

For link editor :

/OUT:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Release\microsip.exe" /MANIFEST /NXCOMPAT /PDB:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Release\microsip.pdb" /DYNAMICBASE "imm32.lib" "version.lib" "winmm.lib" "strmbase.lib" "mapi32.lib" "JabraNativeHid.lib" "Spokes.lib" /MACHINE:X86 /NODEFAULTLIB:"libc.lib, msvcrt.lib, libcd.lib, libcmtd.lib, msvcrtd.lib" /OPT:REF /SAFESEH:NO /INCREMENTAL /PGD:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Release\microsip.pgd" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /ManifestFile:"Release\microsip.exe.intermediate.manifest" /OPT:NOICF /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Lib\vc110" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Lib" /LIBPATH:"c:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\static" /LIBPATH:"../third_party/opencore-amrnb" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Samples\Multimedia\DirectShow\BaseClasses\Release" /LIBPATH:"../lib" /LIBPATH:"../ffmpeg/lib" /TLBID:1 

My command Lines in Debug Mode :

for C/C++ options:

/GS /analyze- /W1 /Gy /Zc:wchar_t /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Source" /I"c:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Include" /I"jsoncpp" /I"..\pjlib\include" /I"..\pjsip\include" /I"..\pjmedia\include" /I"..\pjnath\include" /I"..\pjlib-util\include" /ZI /Gm- /Od /Fd"Debug\vc110.pdb" /fp:precise /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "_UNICODE" /D "UNICODE" /errorReport:prompt /WX- /Zc:forScope /RTC1 /Gd /Oy- /MTd /Fa"Debug\" /EHsc /nologo /Fo"Debug\" /Fp"Debug\microsip.pch" 

For link editor :

/OUT:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Debug\microsip.exe" /MANIFEST /NXCOMPAT /PDB:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Debug\microsip.pdb" /DYNAMICBASE "imm32.lib" "version.lib" "winmm.lib" "strmbasd.lib" "mapi32.lib" "Spokes.lib" "JabraNativeHid.lib" /DEBUG /MACHINE:X86 /NODEFAULTLIB:"libcmt.lib" /SAFESEH:NO /INCREMENTAL /PGD:"C:\MySIP\MicroSIP-3.10.11-Email-Jabra-Plantro\Debug\microsip.pgd" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /ManifestFile:"Debug\microsip.exe.intermediate.manifest" /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0\Lib" /LIBPATH:"c:\OpenSSL\lib\VC\static" /LIBPATH:"../third_party/opencore-amrnb" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Samples\Multimedia\DirectShow\BaseClasses\Release" /LIBPATH:"../lib" /LIBPATH:"../ffmpeg/lib" /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Codejock Software\MFC\Xtreme Skin Framework v17.1.0\Lib\vc110" /TLBID:1 

Thank you all for you help and sorry for my english level!

Sincerely, Ahmed.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic