Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SetMultipleResourceEx with custom data provider
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SetMultipleResourceEx with custom data provider

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reinaldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SetMultipleResourceEx with custom data provider
    Posted: 06 February 2015 at 7:29pm
Hi.  I've been trying to add multiple resources to a calendar control that has been working so far without multiple resources.   When SetMultipleResourcesEx() is added to my code the calendar control will not let me add nor will it show previously saved events before using MultipleResources.  I've also tried with SetMultipleResources() but only to arrive at the same results.

In short, after adding resources and setting the calendar to Multiple-resources using XtrmCalendar.setMultipleResourcesEx( oResources, oDataProvider ), the calendar is completely blank and I can't write anywhere a new event although resources do show as columns on each day.   If I comment the line where SetMultipleResorucesEx() is executed then it all goes back to normal but resources will not show as columns as expected.

Can someone help?

Thank you,

Reinaldo.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic