Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grouping buttons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grouping buttons
    Posted: 09 October 2013 at 4:51am
how can I set a series of buttons (group) so that it remains pressed one at a time?
For example, in the standard toolbar of VB6 is sufficient to set the style tbButtonGroup to the buttons you want to group:

How do you in the toolbar of a CommandBar?

I have see the MDISample Codicejock's project (v.15.3.1) , but isn't clear how to.

Thank.
gibra
CJ SuiteControl v: 13.x to 19.x
Windows 10 64bit
VS2019 - VB6.0 SP6
<a href="http://nuke.vbcorner.net/Home/tabid/36/language/en-US/Default.aspx" rel="nofollow">VS/VB 6.0 Installer v6.8
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:06am
Do you have a picture of what you want?  Usually you just set checked property of the controls you want.  Its not a group setting.
gibra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:48pm
Of course, I know to set the Checked property. But isn't I want.
I don't want any picture.

I want that when the user check (press) the button 1, this result checked, but automatically buttons 31 and A will unchecked.
Again, when user check (press) the button 31, buttons 1 and A will automatically unchecked.

In a standard toolbar I just set the Style of three buttons as tbButtonGroup and this behavior is automatic, or should I set each button as unchecked by code?

In CommandBar is there a automatism similar?
Or should I set each button as unchecked by code?
gibra
CJ SuiteControl v: 13.x to 19.x
Windows 10 64bit
VS2019 - VB6.0 SP6
<a href="http://nuke.vbcorner.net/Home/tabid/36/language/en-US/Default.aspx" rel="nofollow">VS/VB 6.0 Installer v6.8
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2013 at 11:31am
You must set the checked property for each.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic