Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tabcontrolpage outside Tabcontrol crashes VB6 IDE!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tabcontrolpage outside Tabcontrol crashes VB6 IDE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomasS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tabcontrolpage outside Tabcontrol crashes VB6 IDE!
    Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:48am
I have a project with a tabcontrolpage directly on a VB6 form. This worked fine in 15.3.1. 
After "upgrading" to 16.2.3 that form immediately crashes the VB6 IDE when trying to show it or when running. Starting a new standard VB project and trying to add a TabControlPage to the form has the same consequences. 
Putting the TabControlPage inside a TabControl works though, but that's not what I want! I want to be able to use my existing project as it is, but with 16.2.3.
Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 17.3.0, 16.3.1
Windows 10 64-bit
Visual Basic 6.0
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:12am
This has been fixed and will be available in the next update coming out soon.  You can write to support if you need the patch now.
TomasS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomasS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2013 at 3:36am
I can confirm that this was fixed in 16.2.4. Thanks.Smile
Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 17.3.0, 16.3.1
Windows 10 64-bit
Visual Basic 6.0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic