Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Controls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[BUG] Scrollbar theming fails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomasS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [BUG] Scrollbar theming fails
    Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:06am
Selecting a theme for the scrollbar control works fine. In my case I use the 16.2.3 VS 2012 Dark theme.
Selecting a theme for other controls like Listview does not affect the built in scrollbars of that control.
Making the content of the listview larger than what fits makes the default/native scrollbars appear. 
Is there any way to make those themed the same way as the separate Scrollbar control?
It is the same for dropdown lists in the Commandbar control.
In the real VS 2012 this works as expected. All scrollbars follow the same theme.
Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 17.3.0, 16.3.1
Windows 10 64-bit
Visual Basic 6.0
TomasS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomasS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:44am
Just got response on my support case regarding this:
"The issue you reported is a known problem and we are currently working hard to get it done in the nearest releases." Smile
Windows 10 64-bit
Visual Basic 6.0
TomasS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomasS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 9:20am
Just payed $$$ for the new 17.3 version support year just to notice this is STILL not fixed!!! Unhappy
Windows 10 64-bit
Visual Basic 6.0
TomasS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomasS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 4:48am
And now I checked the 18 beta AND IT IS STILL NOT FIXED. Excuse my shouting but I noticed this in 2013 in version 16. It is now 2017, 4 years later and I'm looking at version 18...
Please tell me there's a way to fix this. I need it to work with the dark themes and not having the scrollbars submit is just embarrassing. Embarrassing for you too, I would say.Cry
Windows 10 64-bit
Visual Basic 6.0
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic