Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ShowCaptionBar(TRUE) assert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ShowCaptionBar(TRUE) assert
    Posted: 22 May 2013 at 4:44am
Hello,

I'm trying to integrate the calendar view into my application, and everything goes fine until I call the ShowCaptionBar method. At this moment an assert validation fails. I'm adapting my framewnd, doc and view following the Calendar sample, but probably I'm missing something. While debugging, the calendar control object is well constructed, and even the captionbarctrl has hwnd, but it fails when trying to show it (I suppose that the assert validation is related to the size of the control or something like this). I would like to know if there is some method that I should call to initialize the caption bar, or if this object depends on the creation of some other...any help would be appreciated...

Another thing I tried to do is to call ShowCaptionBar at the end of the OnInitialUpdate method of the view of the SQLServer data provider sample, and the assert validation also fails. What am I missing?
ilya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:14pm
Please see CalendarDemo sample, it's using ShowCaptionBar 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic