Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toolkit Pro 11.2.0 Skin Sample

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sofcal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toolkit Pro 11.2.0 Skin Sample
    Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:51am
Hi All, 

I'm stuck using the 11.2.0 version of ToolkitPro to do a proof of concept, before the higher ups decide whether to upgrade to the latest version. I have most things working but have a problem attempting to get the Skin Framework working. 

Currently, I've stripped our app right back down to just a basic MDI app frame and am attempting to use the code from the latest skin framework samples to turn on the skinning. However, what I'm getting is a plain MDI window, with normal caption title etc and when I resize it, it shrinks properly, but never sizes bigger than original - it's as if the clip region is set at a fixed size and everything bigger isn't rendered.

Does anybody happen to have the sample code from 11.2.0 that I could have to work with? Or confirmation if the code has remained the same since that version (unlikely) along with the .ini layout for skinning.
sofcal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sofcal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:28am
I've found that the code from the latest release works fine, however my frames are only skinned if the _DEBUG variable is set. I'm now searching through the code to find any #ifdef that is causing it, but if anyone has experienced this in the past, a pointer would be appreciated.

Interestingly, it's only the main frame which doesn't render now. I've gotten around the issues with the sizing and such.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic