Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bug (feature?) in tree and listbox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bug (feature?) in tree and listbox
    Posted: 04 November 2003 at 2:23am

Hello,

When I disable CXTTreeCtrl or CXTEditListBox with items inside background color of these items still remain white but background color of tree and listbox became gray.

May be this bug present not only in tree and edit listbox, I do not test it.

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2003 at 6:30pm

Hello,

I did notice the problem with the tree control, but did not see any problem with the edit list, here is what I see when I disable the edit list box (from edit list sample):

The problem with the tree control will be corrected with the next release.

Cheers,
Codejock Software

Karnize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2003 at 2:53am

Hello,

It is very strange, may be you already fix this this problem in your current version of the library? Because I have this problem in CXTEditListBox and also in CXTCheckListBox in 8.51 release.

PS: I look to your example program and do not see this drawing error. I compare sources and found what the differences only in owner draw mode. So if I choose "Owner draw fixed" or "Owner draw variable" (like in your sample) style in list box properties there is no drawing bugs, but if I choose "Owner draw no" there is. Problem with CXTCheckListBox still exist.

PPS: And I notice another problem. Background of the (at least) edit listbox became gray only if there are items inside. Empty list box stay white then I disable it, is it a feature or bug also?

Edited by Karnize
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2003 at 11:32am

Hello,

Please send a sample that produces the problem you are having to support@codejock.com or attached to your post.  I will take a look at it and get right back to you.

Cheers,
Codejock Support

Karnize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2003 at 8:26am

I create a little sample program to demonstrate bugs with list boxes, please take a look.

D6B_Sample.zip

AZ1_SampleSources.zip

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic