Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to create skin or theme for the dialog?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kunbian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to create skin or theme for the dialog?
    Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:22am
hey, everyone,
now our VC project use xtreme framework, we export .ui file from skinbuilder that created by ourself instead of some default images, it is our skin. I LoadSkin in CMainFrame::Oncreate, it is a exe program, and all the others ui dlls has the same skin with the main application, all the exe and dlls has include "XTToolkitPro.h"  in its stdafx.h, now it works well. ui dll is load on demond.

Now i want to change the skin of the dialog which derived from CDialog,  belongs the ui dll not main exe application, I read the codejock SkinControls demo, it can work well, the DialogSample has the different theme in this demo, I porting the codes to my project, but can not work with nothing happened, i try some ways, for example, i Load the same skin file in this ui MFC dll on the InitInstance, and porting the demo code to the specific Dialog on the OninitDialog method, when i call the dialog, it will display the theme, but in seconds later, it disappeared and left is the dialog template original rc ui.
So the question is how to custome skin or theme for the specific popup dialogs and its sub-controls, e.g.  default CButtons?

who can tell me why? sorry of my bad english
Thank you, all.

kunbian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kunbian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 4:00am
Has anybody here know the reason? If need codes, i can support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic