Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Chart Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prospective new user.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyvsuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prospective new user.
    Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:19am
Hello all,

I'm going to change the chart component I use mainly due to lack of bug fixes (I've been using TChart for a few years and have finally got fed up waiting for them to actually fix anything).

The Codejock chart control looks like it might do what I need. I'm weary about purchasing and investing the time into any third party control after the TChart problems I've been experiencing. Once I decide on a new graph control, it will take me weeks to properly implement it, and I don't want to invest all that time only to find out it's never updated.

Can anyone comment on how regularly updates happen with this chart control? In particular how quickly bugs are fixed.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Tony.

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:25am
Hi, the Codejock Chart as well as all components usually receive 2-3 major releases a year with several bug fixes in-between.  You can view the release notes to see how many releases have been done and what features/fixes were made so far.
tonyvsuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyvsuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 8:43am
Is it Unicode?I cannot find any mention of it on the website.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2011 at 10:16am
Yes, there is a Unicode and x64 version all included.  Eval is only Ansi.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic