Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP me in VB6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ALIMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP me in VB6
    Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:35am

guyz i am in trouble... please give a brief tutorial how can i add office 2007 ribbon in vb 6 project....

pls pls pls pls pls help

jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:53pm
Check out the Ribbon sample in following folder:

C:\Program Files\Codejock Software\ActiveX\Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v15.1.3\Samples\CommandBars\VB\RibbonSample

If you installed the suite elsewhere, change the C:\Program Files\Codejock Software\ActiveX\Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v15.1.3\ portion to wherever you installed it.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

_ALIMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ALIMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:36am
Originally posted by jpbro jpbro wrote:

Check out the Ribbon sample in following folder:

C:\Program Files\Codejock Software\ActiveX\Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v15.1.3\Samples\CommandBars\VB\RibbonSample

If you installed the suite elsewhere, change the C:\Program Files\Codejock Software\ActiveX\Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v15.1.3\ portion to wherever you installed it.

thanks but i want to know how to creat a ribbon bar, tabs, pages, button , sub groups in ribbon bar...

and when i click on top left round button, which iz codejock logo, vb application give error and stop working.

Willowmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willowmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:49am

Check the frmMain.Form_Load function. It also contains the function CreateRibbonBar. That's all you need to know to create all of the items you've named.

Do you have the 15.1.3 codejock suite installed? Because the round button is not there in my example.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.3.1

Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3 (on VMWare)

Language: Visual Basic 6.0

jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 7:48am
What's the error?

What version of the suite do you have installed?

The sample should be working, so maybe you could try re-installing the suite? Everything you want to do is demonstrated in the sample.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

_ALIMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ALIMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by jpbro jpbro wrote:

What's the error?

What version of the suite do you have installed?

The sample should be working, so maybe you could try re-installing the suite? Everything you want to do is demonstrated in the sample.

see this guyz... here iz the version wich i am using Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX 2009 Vol 4 (13.4.0)

here iz samples. 

uploads/7127/RibbonSample.rar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willowmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:53am
I tried the sample. Had to adjust two enums but after that it works fine. Now. Please tell us what error you get and on what line? Set the codepane right mouse menu Toggle->Break on All Errors.

_ALIMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ALIMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:13am
so did you find any good solution???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willowmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2011 at 3:40am
The enums are specific to the 15.x version of the codejock components. It's not important for you. Please answer my question.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic