Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Command Bars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Command Bar ideas...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote random0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Command Bar ideas...
    Posted: 22 October 2003 at 5:56pm

Is there any plans to incorporate some of the merging features and menu ordering features of the built in menus in .NET?  We are implementing a plugin scheme for our application and the forms and menus of each plugin get merged with the main menu/toolbar of the shell application.

Currently we are using the ComponentOne menus but I like the look and feel of the Codejock software.  Having the ability to merge and being able to set the merge order and the merge type (i.e. add, replace, mergeitems, remove) really makes things much easier.

I also need to attach handlers to each menu/toolbar items from within each plugin but I can't see how to do that using the Codejock software.  Rather than having to check the ID or name of each thing clicked, wouldn't it be easier/better to just attach a handler to it? 

Thanks!

random0000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote random0000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2003 at 4:00pm

Nobody has any comments on this?  Can some of this be done with the current version?  Is there a list of future features anywhere?

Thanks

kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2003 at 2:28pm

Hello,

That you for your suggestions.  We are currently working on the next release and will try to incorporate your suggestions into the final release.

Best regards,
Codejock Support

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic