Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Report Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Defining masks on CXTPReportControl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrianomarto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Defining masks on CXTPReportControl
    Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:07am
Hi,

I would like to define masks for editing the contends of a grid - as we do with CXTMaskEdit. I am currently using CXTPReportControl as grid component and I did not succeeded in defining a mask for it.

Do anybody know how do do it with CXTPReportControl? Is there any other component that enables me to do what I want?

Thanks,

jpnascim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnascim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:16am
Hello,

We use Toolkit version 11.1 and currently have the same problem: not able to set mask edits for inplace edit of a cell of a Report Control. I found this thread in the forum where user managed to emulate a mask behavior by modification of CXTPReportInplaceEdit class and usage of 'OnEditChanging()' but this message isn't available in the 11.1 version, only OnEditChanged()'.

Does anyone have a suggestion/solution to add a Mask Edit in a Report Control?

Thank you
jpnascim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnascim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 3:17pm
Anyone?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic