Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Chart Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ChartControl Issues [34][Solved 14]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ChartControl Issues [34][Solved 14]
    Posted: 29 October 2010 at 4:38am

Hi,

I'm just starting using the ChartControl and found a few problems. I don't want to flood this subforum with a lot of questions (maybe bugs...) so I will add my findings in here. 

1.  Label doesn't show (ones with very small values) anymore if one of the bars (StackedBars) has a very large value. If Rotated (Horizontal) it works OK (even small values will show labels) Example bar1 = 1 and bar2 > 100000 [Fixed in V15.0]
  2. [QUESTION][SOLVED] Why can't I use an array value for the argument when adding Points. See following code (note: without CStr it shows only "zero's"
    • With .Series
          .DeleteAll
          .Add ("Aangeboden kaarten")
          With .Item(0).Points
              For i = 1 To UBound(myArray)
                   .Add CStr(myArray(i, 1)), myArray(i, 2)
              Next i
          End With
      End With
  3. [BUG] When using for example Pyramids small values don't show either (something they show and sometimes not) The "gap" between the layers is almost nothing (I would expect assigning .PointDistance = 20 would make a difference but it doesn't) If the legend shows some value I would at least expect to see a line (1 pixel) for it.
  4. [PROBLEM] The labels are drawn onto each other with small values. Maybe positioning labels ourselves? Or some property that labels would be positioned with certain value from center? See image 1.
  5. [BUG] Pie2D, Pie3D, Torus3D Charts drawn incorrect when having a small value (1 pixel???) See Image 2.  
  6. [BUG] Pyramid3D drawn incorrect when rotated with mouse. See Image 3. [UPDATE] Also Image 3a
  7. [QUESTION][SOLVED] Is it possible to create scrollable chart with bars. 

8.  Pie not drawn with a single Point. Only shows label. [Fixed in V15.0]
  9. [BUG] Since scrollable chart is possible, I found that, once you scroll to "next page" and setting different value for ViewMaxValue, view isn't updated like should. See test project (I will use this for every other issue I find) 
  10. [BUG][SOLVED] Scrollbar doesn't disappear (once scrolled to top, bars are horizontal) after setting different value for ViewMaxValue. If scrollbar is set to the bottom and ViewMaxValue is set to number of bars that could fit into the view, scrollbar disappears (this is how it should work)
  11. [QUESTION][Not implemented] How to get color of one particular point when ColorEach = True. Seems .Color is returning always zero...
  12. [QUESTION][Answer=NOT possible] ColorEach property is using palette colors, right? How can I find out how many colors one "palette color" has? (prefer in code and not by checking each color manually Tongue)
  13.  How to create a palettelist? [Added Palette Class in V15.0]  
  14.  [BUG] Customlabels are still visible when scrolling, it disappears only at the bottom of the chartcontrol while "normal" labels disappear when below min / above max. 
  15.  How to set scale above the maximum / below minimum value of a chart (WITHOUT adding a negative point value) ? For example a bubble series, the maximum bubble value is partially outside the view. I would like to see entire bubble. Same with small values the bubble shows only partially and the label doesn't show...  
  16.  Following code throws error: Object variable not set ..... [Fixed in V15.0]
    • Dim BubbleSeriesStyle As New ChartBubbleSeriesStyle
          With BubbleSeriesStyle
              .MinSize = 1.5
              .MaxSize = 3.5
              With .Label
                  .ShowLines = False '????
              End With
          End With
  17. [QUESTION][Answer=NO] Is it possible to position the label with Bubble series to other position besides to center of bubble? 
  18. [QUESTION][Oleg said: Adding support of proportional bubbles] When assigning values to BubbleSeries, the width (in my case) is set same as the value itself. Is this the right way or do I have to calculate the width itself to get proportional bubbles? I'm asking this because the smallest bubble isn't in proportion with the other ones. See Image 4.
  19. [QUESTION] When Diagram is rotated, the scrollbar is still showing while contents fits easely in Chart. Changing .ViewMaxValue doesn't do anything unless the scrollbar is positioned to the left (or bottom when rotated) I have a strong feeling this has something to do with Issue#9. Please, look at the testproject again.
  20. [BUG] xtpChartPyramidLabelCenter doesn't work for 3D Pyramid, labels don't show.
  21. [QUESTION] Selecting appearance "Black" the label borders don't show anymore. Correct???
  22. [BUG] Pie3D, Doughnut3D and Torus not rendered correctly when having all points set to special. Left and right side is a part missing. See Image 5.
  23. [QUESTION] I need to display percentage for each slice of a Pie. Do I have to calculate value myself? If so, could we have a property that contains calculated percentage value? You already calculated percentage to draw Pie slices so exposing this value is easy. Maybe .Format = "{P}" is an option...
  24. [QUESTION] Is there a way to create something like this? I tried but the only thing I get is a ONE row with pies and the more pies I add, the pies getting smaller and smaller.
  25. [BUG] Torus (when rotated with mouse) is showing a "hole" see Image 6. & 7. (Update: same with Pie3D and Doughnut3D) Under certain conditions the bug occurs. I have an option to show/hide legend AND to show/hide labels. Setting one of these options to true/false you get to see this behaviour. You also see that the pie gets resized again after the legend is set to false maybe this is problem... Another update: Seems only exploded points are having this problem. You can reproduce this with your own ChartBrowser sample: just set Labels visible to false and rotate Pie3D, Doughnut3D and Torus with mouse. 
  26. [SOLVED (mysteriously)] Updating Diagram2D after creation of certain style doesn't do anything if I don't use DoEvents before calling the RefreshDiagram function. If I use DoEvents before updating diagram it shows all items but I see a flickering (because I want to set different min&max Range values) I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I'm using it the wrong way so any advice on this would appreciated. Test project: uploads/3701/Charting_Tool.zip Update: If you would set breakpoint on ShowChart and resize window so you are able to see application and IDE and proceed with F8 (until both functions have been carried out), you get to see every point added in application and Chart is rendered correctly.
  27. [BUG] When resizing Chartcontrol with Pyramid style at some point it will be rendered the opposite way looking like a funnel Tongue (first it will be invisible but resizing it just a little smaller it shows above behaviour)
  28. [BUG] Legend is drawn over the border of the chartcontrol when resized smaller. Well almost everything is drawn over border...
  29. [QUESTION] Why is PointDistance for Pyramid2D and Pyramid3D rendered differently? With Pyramid2D the space between two parts is smaller.
  30. [BUG] Tooltip for bubble doesn't show because the label is centered over (small) bubble. If label isn't visible the tooltip does show.
  31. [QUESTION] Tooltip doesn't show with Pie3D,Doughnut3D, Pyramid3D and Torus, correct???
  32. [REMARK] ChartControl.ToolTipContext is problem. I tried with following, maybe it's always like that... Just noticed it trying to set a tooltip for a Pie slice. note: There are a lot of items added into the tooltiptext with vbNewLine 
    • xtpToolTipStandard 'Blinking tooltip window
    • xtpToolTipBalloon 'Blinking top -> middle -> bottom  tooltip window
    • xtpToolTipOffice 'Top outside screen
    • xtpToolTipRTF 'Top outside screen
    • xtpToolTipLuna 'Top outside screen
    • xtpToolTipOffice2007 'Top outside screen
    • xtpToolTipHTML 'Works OK
    • xtpToolTipMarkup 'Top outside screen
    • xtpToolTipOffice2010 'Blinking  tooltip window
  33.  How to create PrintPreview for Pie3D, Doughnut3D,Pyramid3D and Torus [Fixed in V15.0]
  34. [PROBLEM] I have a problem I cannot reproduce with ChartBrowser sample. In my own application I have ChartControl, Commandbars, DockingPane, SkinFrameWork and PropertyGrid control. So I thought this might be problem with CommandBars (because I use ResizeClient event to resize ChartControl) So adding Commandbars to ChartBrowser Sample and adding same resizing event from my own app didn't change anything. So I added all controls I have in my own app (except PropertyGrid) to ChartBrowser but still working as expected. So I'm stuck with problem. The only thing I can do is preventing pane to resize smaller than certain width/height...  Here is problem: When resizing ChartControl (chartStyle: Bar, Bubbles, Spline etc etc, I guess all Diagram2D charts) and content is about to disappear because it's too small, processor is very busy and resizing gets very slow. It only happens when width of Value axes is zero. If someone encountered this problem as well, please reply in here.      

Requests:

Testprojects: With every new test previous issues are included   
uploads/3701/ChartBrowser.zip           [Issue#9]

Solution:
  1. Fixed in V15.0.1 
  2. Seems this has something to do with Type (record from database)  
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. YES:
    • Dim Diagram As ChartDiagram2D
      Set Diagram = ChartControl.Content.Series(0).Diagram
      Diagram.AllowScroll = True
      'Diagram.AllowZoom = True 'Optional
      Diagram.AxisX.Range.ViewAutoRange = False
      Diagram.AxisX.Range.ViewMaxValue = 5 (number of bars visible in view)
  8. Fixed in V15.0.1 
  9. -
  10. Setting Diagram.AxisX.Range.ViewMaxValue = <Some value> MINUS 0.5  will solve this
  11. -
  12. -
  13. You can use ChartBuilder application to create an XML file. In V15.0.1 Palette Class is added to customize palette the easy way.  
  14. -
  15. Set Diagram = Me.ChartControl.Content.Series(0).Diagram
           Diagram.AxisY.Range.AutoRange = False
           Diagram.AxisY.Range.MaxValue = <highest value of Series.Points> + 10000
           Diagram.AxisY.Range.MinValue = -1000 (just to show entire bubble for example)
  16. Fixed in V15.0.1 
  17. You aren't able to position labels in BubbleSeries.
  18. Oleg said: Adding support of proportional bubbles... In the meantime you have to adjust .MinSize & .MaxSize a little to have proportional bubbles.  
  19. -
  20. -

Image 1.

As is now:                                                                            Could be:

Image 2.

Image 3. + Image 3a

Image 4.

Image 5.

Image 6.

Image 7.

Thanks in advance

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
Language: Visual Basic 6.0

Zero replies is not an option....
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 9:14am

Anyone?

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 1:11pm
Hi,

Thanks, will be addressed for 15.0. Please dublicate in issuetrack if you need see progress with beta ocx :)
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 9:40am
Hi,

Seems I can't have sticky post anymore so I have to reply to get to the top Tongue

To support: It seems my post isn't worth reading because of all the replies I get from support Confused Sometimes you have to help ME to get things done and now it is that time !!! IssueTracker isn't an option anymore because I don't want to wait that long for a reply.

Thanks

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 3:48pm
Aaron, we are reading them, just don't always have time to reply.  Post is sticky now.  Oleg just meant if you want an updated beta OCX you need issuetrack,

I'll answer a few now.

To start, any bug you found WILL be addressed for the next release, so I won't comment individually on them.

4. We know about it and will have smart labels.
11. You need to get the color of the element, not the series.  Color for series is only valid if color each is false.
12. Yes.  I don't think it is possible to check in code the number of colors.
13. Use chart builder.  There is palette tab on left.  There you can edit\add to the palettes.
15. You can adjust the range of the axis and\or play with zoom.

Diagram.AxisY.Range.ViewAutoRange = False
            Diagram.AxisY.Range.AutoRange = False

Diagram.AxisY.Range.MaxValue = 1000
            Diagram.AxisY.Range.MinValue = -1000
            Diagram.AxisY.Range.ViewMaxValue = 250
            Diagram.AxisY.Range.ViewMinValue = -250

16. Don't see error on my end, but it makes no difference for a bubble label.  It don't have lines.  Maybe we will add for future.
17. Currently no.
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 2:38am

Originally posted by SuperMario SuperMario wrote:

4. We know about it and will have smart labels.
11. You need to get the color of the element, not the series.  Color for series is only valid if color each is false.
12. Yes.  I don't think it is possible to check in code the number of colors.
13. Use chart builder.  There is palette tab on left.  There you can edit\add to the palettes.
15. You can adjust the range of the axis and\or play with zoom.

16. Don't see error on my end, but it makes no difference for a bubble label.  It don't have lines.  Maybe we will add for future.
17. Currently no.

Hi SuperMario,
Sometimes you need quick answers because the pile of "problems" keeps getting bigger and bigger and you are not able to figure them out anymore... And you need some assistance Wink 
  • 11. Me.ChartControl.Content.Series(0).Points(0).Color is always returning zero (with .ColorEach True or False) I would expect to get the color that was assigned to it with setting .ColorEach = True (in your code)
  • 12. Only option is to create own palette and load XML file. I think I need some help with this :)
  • 13. How can I create a complete palette like you did already. Or do I have to create single XML files?
  • 15. My mistake, I have a function to change styles and setting diagram to last used Series.Diagram seemed to be problem.
  • 16. It really throws error, just add BubbleSeriesStyle.Label.ShowLines = True in your own ChartBrowser sample

Thanks a lot

btw I submitted ticket LAST week but there wasn't any movement so I closed the ticket myself.

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:22am
8. Fixed, thanks.
Oleg, Support Team
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:23am
16. Yes it designed. What showLines should mean for Bubble style?
Oleg, Support Team
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:25am
18. you need set MinSize/MaxSize properties - valus will be propertional to them.
Oleg, Support Team
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:34am
9. Works exactly like it should.  Try restore MinValue also

Dim Range As Double
            Range = Diagram.AxisX.Range.ViewMaxValue - Diagram.AxisX.Range.ViewMinValue

Diagram.AxisX.Range.ViewMaxValue = Combo1.ListIndex
            Diagram.AxisX.Range.ViewMinValue = Diagram.AxisX.Range.ViewMaxValue - Range

Oleg, Support Team
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 11:50am
Originally posted by oleg oleg wrote:

Hi Oleg,

Yes, I know it doesn't do anything for Bubble (yet). In your opinion it's OK it throws an error?

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 1:17pm
Thanks, I see. Yes, currently Label object is created after Style is assgned to some Series. Seems need to change it for such scenario. 

Originally posted by Aaron Aaron wrote:

Hi Oleg,

Yes, I know it doesn't do anything for Bubble (yet). In your opinion it's OK it throws an error?

Oleg, Support Team
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 2:59am

18. you need set MinSize/MaxSize properties - valus will be propertional to them.

Hi Oleg,

I did set values for MinSize/MaxSize properties but I still notice that the bubbles aren't proportional. Please look at test project in topmost post. If I'm doing something wrong please tell me Wink

Thanks a lot

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 4:14am
Hi,

18. See how it works -    first it check all bubbles and find minimum width and maximum width.  now it set size of minimum width to value you set for MinSize and bubble with maximum width to value you set to MaxSize.  all other become proportional to these 2.

So if you have 2 bubbles only first will be always MinSize and second always MaxSize.
Oleg, Support Team
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 4:32am
16. fixed for next release.
Oleg, Support Team
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 5:46am

Hi,

18. See how it works -    first it check all bubbles and find minimum width and maximum width.  now it set size of minimum width to value you set for MinSize and bubble with maximum width to value you set to MaxSize.  all other become proportional to these 2.

So if you have 2 bubbles only first will be always MinSize and second always MaxSize.

Hi Oleg,

That is what I expected. If you have 2 values like the image, it doesn't look OK, don't you think?

MinSize = 0.1
MaxSize = 1

So, having proportional bubbles, I have to calculate MinSize & MaxSize myself. If setting MinSize to 0.9  it kind of "looks" proportional...

AndyWilton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyWilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 3:30am
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this has already been asked but are there any plans for the ChartPro Control to support Markup for ToolTips, eg, for a graph point and its associated label.

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) v11.2.1 -> v15.2.1
Platform: Windows XP / Vista / Win 7
Language: Clarion 5.5 -> C8.x
======================================
Andy Wilton
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 3:42am
Hi,

Thanks we plan to add tooltips.
Oleg, Support Team
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 3:43am
Still it works like designed now - small bubble has size 0.1 large 1.0

But I see your point. Adding support of proportinal bubbles relative to MaxSize for case when MinSize = 0.

Originally posted by Aaron Aaron wrote:

Hi,

Hi Oleg,

That is what I expected. If you have 2 values like the image, it doesn't look OK, don't you think?

MinSize = 0.1
MaxSize = 1

So, having proportional bubbles, I have to calculate MinSize & MaxSize myself. If setting MinSize to 0.9  it kind of "looks" proportional...

Oleg, Support Team
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 3:53am
1. Fixed for next release
Oleg, Support Team
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 4:09am

1. Fixed for next release

Hi Oleg,

Thanks Wink 

Would you be so kind and look at issue #9 and #19 ? I'm sure there's a relation between the two of them. You can use testproject to reproduce.

Thanks again

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 5:16am
Did you see my answer to issue 9 ? Seems another one that works correct, with incorrect usage ;-)
Oleg, Support Team
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 6:33am

Did you see my answer to issue 9 ? Seems another one that works correct, with incorrect usage ;-)

Hi Oleg,

Incorrect usage Shocked Yes of course... Try your code in my testproject and findout yourself  Wink Just try anything you can think of, at some point the view will be entirely messed up.

Well, at least I found that I have to set ViewMaxValue = <some value> MINUS 0.5 (the scrollbar problem still showing) I got that working now without setting ViewMinValue. Minor thing is the scrollbar always "resets" to starting position.

Thanks

Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2010 at 6:34am
Hi,

There are new issues added since last reply. Would like a response/confirmation from support Wink

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:54am
Thanks Aaron, we logged all your issues and will update you as we get to them.  Currently we are finishing backstage.
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by SuperMario SuperMario wrote:

Thanks Aaron, we logged all your issues and will update you as we get to them.  Currently we are finishing backstage.

Hi SuperMario,

OK, thanks for reply but as you can see there are also QUESTIONS that I would like to know the answer to Wink

Thanks a lot

Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 12:44pm
Joehoe???????

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:05am
Hi,

21. Yes with Black style it looks better - Appearance can be created with designer with borders.

23. Now you can manually set LabelText property.
Oleg, Support Team
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:41am

Hi,

21. Yes with Black style it looks better - Appearance can be created with designer with borders.

23. Now you can manually set LabelText property.

Hi Oleg,

21. Well, for those who have same opinion as you, this isn't a problem. But I need to see label no matter what... And because you think it looks better I get stuck with problem. There's a property to set the border invisible for those who think same way as you but there's no property for those who think it looks better WITH label

23. I know you are able to set custom LabelText but that wasn't the question... I asked if there was any chance to get the percent value without calculating it (prefer as a format)

And what about other questions?

Thanks

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:03am
Hi,
Please reopen issue in issuetrack and summarize quesstions that really important for you.  This topic is too flooded now.
Oleg, Support Team
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:55am

Hi Oleg,

All issues are important...

All you need to do is answer questions one by one, just begin with first unanswered issue and if it's solved, fixed, answered or whatever goto next issue, it isn't difficult, really Wink The only thing you need to read is topmost reply.

If you need to investigate some of the issues just say so and I will add it to the list. Don't do nothing because the list is getting longer and longer...

Thanks

Peter59 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:20am
Hi Aaron,

please add implementation 3D HitTesting to your list (see http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17939&title=question-hittest-for-pie3d)

please add implementation of 3D bars to your list (see http://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=17926&title=question-3d-bars)

Thanks, Peter

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 15.2.1
Platform: Windows 7 64 Bit
Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:50pm
Hi,

Why do I have to check everything myself? Issue 26 seems to be suddenly working properly with new version. Nothing in release notes, didn't even mention it in this post. Do you think I'm waiting for a new release and check every single issue I posted? Well, if this is the way to "thank" me, I believe I'll wait also before reporting issues and wait for another member to find the problem. It will save me a lot of time, minor thing is I have to wait a few releases...

Thanks a lot Confused

btw are there more issues fixed? Or do you intend to let this post slide down?

Aaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:46am
Hi,

Just preventing to let this post slide down to the next page Tongue

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic