Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PopupControl not Unloading

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PopupControl not Unloading
    Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:56am
I need to show several popups, so using PopupControls in an array, and using Load PopupControl(index) and PopupControl(index).Show.
this is working fine, but when I use PopupControl(index).Close, then this control is hidden/removed but not Unloaded.
Unload PopupControl(index) crashes VB, and Load PopupControl(*same index) generates the error 'Object already loaded'
Is it me, or a bug? any advice greatly appreciated.
Maui View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:00am

I had a problem with the popup control crashing as well when I tried to close it.

I didnt get any feedback on it and ended up just trying loads of different workarounds (whats new) until I found something that worked.

Here is the link in case there is anything that can help you.
https://forum.codejock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1540& PN=2

Woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 7:56am
Thanks, but the problem I'm having is Unloading the PopupControl after creating it with the Load method. You can do this with other controls ie. Picturebox without errors.
Doesn't seem to be a workaround for this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic