Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCustom Ribbon control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmizenin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom Ribbon control
    Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:09pm
Greetings!

I'm trying to develop a custom ribbon control based on Codejock's xtpControlCustom.  The functionality I need is as follows:

The custom control should be a child of a split button, and when the custom control is clicked, it should give the parent control its ID and icon.

In other words, I have a split button "Analyze" a sub-menu "Analyze using A", "Analyze using B", "Analyze using C" ...  When each of these sub-menus is clicked, they should reset the parent "Analyze" button to become the most recently clicked button.

The complication is that I'm loading Ribbon definition from XML.  Simply throwing xtpControlCustom in as a type of button doesn't work, bombs somewhere in GetCommandBars()->DoPropExchange. 

Has anybody done anything similar?  What's the best way to go about this?

Many thanks!
-Pavel

ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:49pm
I would like to see such a control added too. Should be a flag for the split button. Oleg?

Codejock support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic