Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

bug in closing the window

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiangkong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bug in closing the window
    Posted: 02 June 2010 at 3:42am
I use Visual C++ 2008 to build my project. I call LoadSkin function in CMainFrame's constructed function and remove it in destructor function.  DLL is  also  used in the project. In Compiling there is no error. When it runs and colses, there's an error in output.c( in detail in the codereturn charsout;        /* return value = number of characters written */) as blow:
 The 0x02a94643 Department unhandled exception: 0xC0000005: write access violation occurs when location 0x02856170

When I unload the skin, the error does't appers.
Would anyone can help me? Thank you!
Harald View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:56am
I found out that loading the standard scheme with SetAutoApplyNewWindows(TRUE) and LoadSkin(_T(""), _T("")), then calling some dialog in a dll, and switching after that to another skin with LoadSkin(_T("some skin"), _T("some ini")) showed an access violation in the debugger. Seems to be a problem with the ModuleState of the dll. If SetAutoApplyNewWindows is explicitly set to FALSE before you call LoadSkin(_T(""), _T("")) this access violation doesn't occur.
(Version 13.3.1 )
Hope this helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic