Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > MarkupLabel Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Using it with Imagemanger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sm0kes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using it with Imagemanger
    Posted: 21 March 2010 at 10:00am
Hi all im not so good at using codejock but im learning ... i want to know how to use stored images in ImageManager and load it using Markup because i want to use it on a combobox without using any external image  .. if somebody knows how to do this please help me 
Juzt Be YourSelf!..
jpbro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2010 at 10:59am
This question would probably be better in the Controls forum, since the MarkupLabel control doesn't have a ComboBox object (yet!), but I can answer it here.

To do what you want, you have to add your ImageManager icons to the shared repository for all Suite Controls. This is done in the SuiteControlsGlobalSettings object. Then, when you add images to your ComboBox, you can reference them by their ImageManager Icon ID. Here's an example:

Private Sub Form_Load()
   SuiteControlsGlobalSettings.Icons.AddIcons Me.ImageManager1.Icons     ' Add All ImageManager icons to the Suite Controls global icon repository

With Me.ComboBox1
      .Style = xtpComboDropDownList    ' Make sure user doesn't see Markup code after selecting an item

.AddItem "<Image Source='100'/>"   ' Add Image 100 to the ComboBox
   End With
End Sub

Hope that this helps!
Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 16.2.6
Platform: Windows XP - SP3

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6

Sm0kes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sm0kes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 10:38am
hey thanks for the answer i will try it out when i got home im really appreciated

Juzt Be YourSelf!..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic