Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skinning not working with some controls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skinning not working with some controls
    Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:07am
Hi,

I have downloaded the demo of Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX 2009 Vol 3 (Version 13.3.3.1) and evaluating it on a sample VB.Net application. I'm facing trouble in applying skin on Menu strip, Tool strip, Status strip, Treeview with checkbox items and CheckedListBox controls. Please see the snapshot below for details:

Notice the style of the check box inside Checked list box control and the other checkbox above the Tab control. Also, Menu strip, Tool strip and Status strip to not seem to have skin applied.

Is this a limitation of CodeJock or I'm missing something here.

I have attached the sample application for your review. To invoke the screen shown in the snapshot above click on the "Child Window" button on the first screen that loads up when the application is run. I have also noticed that the skin does not apply on Numeric up-down and Domain up-down controls .

You can download the code sample from here:

Any help is highly appreciately.

Regards,

bsil
Product: Xtreme SkinFramework
     Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
     Language: Visual Basic 6.0, Visual C++ 6.0, VB.NET 2.0

bsil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 5:19am
Anyone, can you please reply? I want to know if there is any way/workaround to apply skin to numeric updown control and checked list box in VB.NET. Thanks in advance.
Product: Xtreme SkinFramework
     Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 2
     Language: Visual Basic 6.0, Visual C++ 6.0, VB.NET 2.0

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic