Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PopupControl in C#

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PopupControl in C#
    Posted: 12 January 2005 at 8:01am

For those interested, the 'Show' method is reserved in C#, so there is a new method called 'CtlShow' that should be used instead.

axPopupControl.CtlShow();

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:51am

I cannot get the PopupControl to work under C#.  No matter what I try, the popup simply never appears and no exceptions are being thrown.

I've created a new form that contains a Button and the PopupControl.  The PopupControl has all the default properties.  I execute the 'PopupControl.Show' method from within the 'Click' event of the button.  Nothing happens.

Has Codejock or anyone else verified that the PopupControl can be used in C#?  The Xtreme Suite product page says Visual C# .NET 2003 is a supported environment, so I would assume this has been validated.  But then again, there is no sample C# project for the PopupControl.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.  Using Xtreme Suite 9.51 in Visual C# .NET 2003 on Windows 2000.

Attaching Sample Project: 2004-12-28_102138_PopupControlTest.zip

Edited by Boyd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic