Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AllowDrag query

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AllowDrag query
    Posted: 19 December 2004 at 4:59pm

Im still playing with this TaskPanel control.

I have loaded my items into the control and I set AllowDrag to true so that I can reorder the items in the list.

But...

Where is the event that gets fired so that I know an drag has occured?
All the items in the list have been assigned new index values and I have no way of knowing about it???? Surely I must be overlooking something ???

Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 3:25pm

Hi Maui,

I'm just starting to play with the TaskPanel control, and I've running into similar problems.  Specifically, I want to start using one group of the TaskPanel to serve as a Clipboard ring, and I want to be able to drag items OFF the control and into my edit box.

I haven't been able to pick up any of the drag events to know what's going on.  It's hard to capture other events as well... Item DoubleClick??? Group Expand/Collapse???

I hope this is much improved for the 9.60 release or this control is hardly usable in the ActiveX form.  Have you had any luck?

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 3:28pm
In nect release you can drag "off" the task panel
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 8:14pm
Sweet.   Will this be in the 9.60 release or the 10.0 release?
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:24pm
In the next release you can specify the drag and drop options for each individual group and group item.  For example, you can specify that the item can only be "copied" and not removed.  Take a look at the XTPTaskPanelItemAllowDrag enumeration in the next release
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic