FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resizing Form to Minimum Width and Height

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resizing Form to Minimum Width and Height
    Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:01pm
yes, use our FormExtender.      change Width in Resize is very bad solution. - it works bad even without Skinframework.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
sos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:50am
I had the same issue and it looks that it a conflict between skinframework and the usage of VB form resize. Somehow, the refresh doesnt happen after the mouse drag is released. 

While using skinframework, I use Codejock formExtender control. This works fine and the form appears correctly. All you need to do is drop this control on your form and define ClientMinHeight / ClientMinWidth properties to appropriate values (generally the same as you have defined in your form size).  

You need to have Codejock Controls for that though!
Shashank
Codejock SkinFramework/Controls v13.4.0
-------------------------------
No prizes for the right answer!!! :)
sam-U-cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam-U-cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2009 at 2:33pm

How can I force skinframework (13.0.0, VB6) to repaint the form after the user resizes to a width and height that is less than the minimum allowed?

Here's how my form should appear (clicking or moving the form seems to correct the problem):

Here's how it appears after resizing the form (before clicking or moving the form):

Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic