Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDesktop crashed, how to register?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielWilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Desktop crashed, how to register?
    Posted: 06 October 2009 at 9:55am
I've got CodeJock (ActiveX) 11.2.2 installed on my development machine.

It went down in a power outage last week and my Windows profile was lost.

Now when I try to build a VB6 project with any CodeJock components I get the message that I do not have the license for its use in the design environment.  Same thing if I create a new project & try to put the component on the form.

I have the serial number ... but where do I put the thing?  How do I enter it so I am registered/licensed?

Thanks!
Daniel Wilson
Software Craftsman in Northern Indiana
http://BlackLocustSoftware.com
DanielWilson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielWilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 5:22pm
Guys, I couldn't build today b/c of this ... is how to register your software so hard a question that you can't even approve it in 1 business day?
Daniel Wilson
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 8:43am
Just run
C:\Program Files\Codejock Software\ActiveX\Xtreme SuitePro ActiveX v11.2.2\Bin\Registrator.exe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielWilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 11:06am
thanks ... but ... I ran that and i get the same thing.

I start a new VB6 project (standard Exe), add the XtremeSuite Commandbars component, then double-click on it in the Toolbox.  I get a message that says "License information for this component is not found. You do not have an appropriate license to use the functionality in the design environment."
Daniel Wilson
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 11:38am
1. You had VB open when you registered...be sure VB is closed.
2. You registered Unicode\Ansi version and you try to use un-registerd version in VB (i.e. you register Ansi but try to use Unicode version)
3. You have more than one version on your machine, make sure the path to the control you added to the toolbox is that of the control you registered.  To be safe just manually add the ocx to the toolbox by browsing for the registered ocx.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielWilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 3:34pm
Not sure where I went wrong ... but we found the CD and I re-installed and it works.

thanks for the help.
Daniel Wilson
lodep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lodep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 11:57am
Hi,

Same pb for me.
Please give us a release date for our plannings...!
Thanks.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 8:48am
What is your exact error message?  What environment?  The issue here in this thread is not with our software, so if you have the same problem we can get your current version working.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic