Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Web GUI tools this good

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joeliner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Web GUI tools this good
    Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:02pm
For some time i was hoping to find web tools that have the robustness and sleekness of Codejock tools that i have now used for over 4years. Needless to say my addiction to CJ had made me have a sense of taste that bridges the canyon between good quality and optimized development tools and poor quality ones.

Am glad i met ext-js which, according to reviews, may be the next great thing after sliced bread.

Am already picturing my client after using the good GUI CJ has enabled us to have on the desktop end integrating now with a web intranet/extranet that has the same feel and touch as they have already been using, and it simply blows my mind. And the beauty about ext is that it does not limit you on which adapters you can use as it will seamlessly work hand-in-hand. Let me not even mention if you couple it with Adobe AIR. My only limitation will be my imagination. Enough said.

I still hope the charting tool will make my Christmas come early this year.

cheers guys!

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) version 13.1
Platform: Windows XP SP 3
Language: Visual Basic 6 SP6
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic