Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

C# samples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C# samples
    Posted: 12 December 2004 at 3:19am
Did anybody have any luck with C# samples ? All my attempts resulted in Compiler Error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'type/namespace' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
I tried VS.NET 2003 and Suite v9.51.
Boyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 10:03am

I had the same problems.  It appears that the references to the Codejock DLL's did not get properly upgraded when the project was opened in VS.NET 2003.

Remove the references to any Codejock DLL's (i.e. XtremeCommandBars, AxXtremeCommandBars, etc).

For each reference you removed, you need to add it back.  If you haven't already done so, add the desired Codejock controls to the toolbox.  Then drag a new control of each type onto any form in the application.  This will re-build the references for that control.  When finished, delete the dummy controls you just added.

At this point, you should be able to build and run the application.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic