Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Non 2007 Themes Select An Additional Day?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DailyDilemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Non 2007 Themes Select An Additional Day?
    Posted: 03 July 2009 at 1:29pm
Using: Microsoft Access 2000 SP3 and 13.1.0 ActiveX Calendar Pro

In both the trial version and the full version if I use any theme other than 2007 and select a day in the Month View it always selects an additional day at the end of my selection. Select the 18th and the background color changes on the 19th as well. Select the 18th through the 23rd and the 24th will also be selected. Anyone know how to stop this or is this a known issue?
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 4:38pm

I run your case in VB Sample - switch to non-Office2007 theme really changed background of next after selected day but selection still in first day - check by day header color. I will look that is wrong with old themes for this case. I had some impression that most clients use Office2007 themes - same effect can be produced in MFC Calendar demo static app but nobody report about it.

Now I also fixed it so you can check it here - https://forum.codejock.com/uploads/DemoVersion/CalendarDemoStatic.rar
mdoubson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdoubson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:23pm
DailyDilemma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DailyDilemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:56am
Yep that seems to work. Thanks for the quick response. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic