Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Task Panel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multi selection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryAlpha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multi selection
    Posted: 07 May 2009 at 5:14am
It only seems possible to have multi selection in the tool box behaviour mode, can someone at codejock tell me if there is any way of having multi selection in explorer behaviour mode.

I wish to select multiple items in the SAME group using explorer behaviour mode.
Product: Xtreme SuitePro(ActiveX) version 12.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3
Language: VB.Net 9/3.5 SP1
GaryAlpha View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryAlpha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 6:50am
I have found that I can programmatically set the selected properties of group items in order to have multiple items selected.

However, my problem now is that when any item in the group is clicked, all other items in the group become unselected, this happens before the item click event is processed and therefore I cannot cancel this behaviour.

I have got around is in a fashon by implementing my own state of selected items and setting that on each item click.

However, there is still some flicker because the item click still clears all selections before I have chance to set them again.

It would be nice if the control itself properly handled multipe selection of items which it does not do.

Does the dot net version of this control have proper multi selection, is the dot net version even available as a proper release yet ?
Product: Xtreme SuitePro(ActiveX) version 12.0.2
Platform: Windows XP (32bit) - SP 3
Language: VB.Net 9/3.5 SP1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic