Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ocx calendar in vb.net 2008 mdichild form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaudetm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ocx calendar in vb.net 2008 mdichild form
    Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:36pm
Did anyone can make it work fine when u add the control on a form in vb.net 2008 and use this code

dim f as new frmCalendar
f.mdiparent = me
f.show()

the form show and the control is there but no events in the control occure i know that i had the same problem before with the commandbars control version 12.1.0 but since migrate to version 13 work well for the commandbars but not for the calendar control and if i comment the line f.mdiparent = me  then events occures but the form isn't mdi child anymore any ideal or solution to fix it ?

also in vb.net 2008 i use currentthread culture to set the language of the application and set language for each controls in codejock using ressourcefile ok except calendar that use system dates names for display is it possible to add same fonctionnality for the language as all others codejock controls for the calendar ?

Thanks you very much from a happy customer since 2005 and just has renew his subscription

Would be nice also to have the sames controls in .NET as activex without nead to change all the code used for the activex controls and a special price for current customers of activex controls to move to .NET but for now as long as i can do all i do in vb6 in vb.net with your controls i will be the happiest guy !!!!

Marc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic