Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEnumerations of Properties

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zehnernet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enumerations of Properties
    Posted: 01 March 2009 at 7:57am
Hi members,

I am developping with FoxPro 9 and try to get into the myst of Extreme Calendar and datepicker - for a start. Usually I used the DBI-controls, but want to check other controls.

Because the codejock activeX controls areworking a little bit different, and there is no sample for Foxpro I searched here for FoxPro snippets anfd hints. That was very succesfull already. But many things I can't find or know hoe to do. As well if I look into the VB or VB.Net-Examples.
I. e. the viewtype is set like this:

Quote CalendarControl.ViewType = CalendarViewType.xtpCalendarWorkWeekView

I know, because Foxpro told me, it's an integer value, so I have to pass a number. I have done a little bit try and error and can see different views than :-).
I looked in the helpfile and find a title "Enumarations". I know this from the VB-help of office. And there I can find the real data I have to use. But here I also find only these "xtpCalendarWorkWeekView". I can't find anywhere in the codejock help file any real data I have to use,like it is in vb-help files for office or as well in help files of the DBI-controls.

Can anybody tell me the real enumerations for all the calendar and dapepicker properties? Or point me to a document where I can find this information?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Zehner 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic