Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Shortcut Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shortcut Bar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bags323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shortcut Bar
    Posted: 17 December 2008 at 6:11pm
I am using a Visual Dataflex 14.0 development environment for my project.

I'm having a problem with attaching a child window to a shortcut bar item pane.  If I use the additem method, passing as a parameter the handle to the child window, the first time the control is painted to the screen evertything works just fine.  The problem occurs when I close out the form (view in a MDI application) containing the child window and then re-open it.  If I have another active-x control in my child window the application crashes, and if I have just a standard entry form control nothing appears in the pane. 

If I try to assign the child handle another way, by passing zero during the additem method, but later assigning the hwnd property to the handle of the child window, these problems do not occur.  Unfortunately, I have another problem.  The child window does not properly position itself within the shortcut bar item pane.  The positioning is all off.

Does anyone have any suggestions?????  Please help.....

Binu 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic