Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to hide Allday Event Section

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albasoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to hide Allday Event Section
    Posted: 30 November 2008 at 9:23pm
Hi people!

AllDay event calendar section has no utility in my VB6 application and then this row takes lot of unused display space.
Is there a way to hide the calendar allday event section? Maybe is there a height property for this section that can be set or somewhere on the control during run time?

Thanks in advance.
Alberto
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2008 at 12:46pm
Maybe this is what you want?  In this case you would need to not allow all day\multiple day events as you could not be able to see them.

albasoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote albasoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 4:06pm

Many thanks SuperMario!
It's exactly what I want! 

I did some tests on his behavior... If you try to resize the form you realize that the height of all day\multiple day events increase or decrease to fit the last calendar row. In this case a user can drag and drop an event from calendar to all day section. Is there a way to remove definitely all day\multiple day events section?

Alberto

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 12:34pm
I haven't tried, but I assume you could simply set the multiplier in the resize event of the form.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic