Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Task Panel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resizing a dialog in the panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdhd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resizing a dialog in the panel
    Posted: 15 October 2008 at 6:08pm
I have a group item in a task panel where the item is a CDialog based object. When the task panel, which is in a docking pane, is resized vertically, I am trying to resize the dialog box that is in the panel. After I resize it I set the window pos of the task panel itself.

However, after we resize the dialog, the task panel resizes the dialog back to its original height.

I can see that when I add the dialog to the group that the height of the dialog is captured at that time and that is the size the panel keeps resetting after I change the dialog size.

How do I tell the task panel (group item or group) that the window in the group has been resized so that the CJ component or components recalculate the size of the item?
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 5:12am
Hi,

Guess you need call pItem->SetSize for this item.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
BastianPL View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BastianPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:48pm
Ok, but what if I want to have a horizontal or vertical scrollbar displayed when control is smaller that it's content ( in this case dialog ).
Bastian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic