Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Skin Framework
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Publishing App or Setup Project crash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcIdPort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Publishing App or Setup Project crash
    Posted: 13 August 2008 at 12:10am
Hi everyone! Well, I'm developing an application in C# 2005 using SkinFramework control, while I'm working on Visual Studio and run the app everything works fine. The problem begins after publishing o create a Setup Project and run it in other PC.

I install the app in other PC and when I try to run it everytime crash and got this error:

EvenType: clr20r3  P1: cimasoftware.exe  P2: 1.0.0.0  P3: 48a1abf8
P4: system.windows.forms  P5. 2.0.0.0  P6: 4333aefa  P7:197b
P8: 38  P9: system.componentmodel.license

Because of this I try deleting code lines referring SkinFramework and everything works fine but if I add it crash it again.

When I create my Setup Project I got this message:

The following files have dependencies that cannot be determinied automatically.
Please confirm that all dependencies have been add to the project.
c:\archivos de programa\codejock software\activex\xtreme suitepro activex v12.0.1\bin\codejock.skinframework.v12.0.1.ocx

That dependencies are AxInterop.XtremeSkinFramework.dll and Interop.XtremeSkinFramework.dll that are include in my setup, but that doesn't work.

So, please Could you help me with the the correct steps to publish or make a setup project with SkinFramework included?

Thanks in advance.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2008 at 1:38am
Hello,

In your setup you need include generated dlls and our ocx file. You can use our Merge Module from bin folder - it will deliver and register our ocx. You need standard Setup project - ClickOnce and Pubish wizards don't support ActiveX.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
AcIdPort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcIdPort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2008 at 10:52am

Hi! Thank you for your answer. Well, then forget publish method. Talk about Setup Project.

This one has already included Codejock.SkinFramework.v12.0.1.ocx with Register Property in vsdrfCOMSelfReg, and the two DLLs AxInterop.XtremeSkinFramework.dll and Interop.XtremeSkinFramework.dll with Register Property in vsdraCOM (before I used vsdraDoNotRegister but doesn't work either).

The only thing that doesn't have my project is your Merge Module. First I have to include it and then, How Should I use it? Please Could you help me?

Best regards.
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2008 at 12:51pm
Maybe this will help:

http://codejock.com/support/articles/com/general/g_2.asp
AcIdPort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcIdPort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 12:17am

Thank you very much for the help! Unfortunately that neither worked for me.

The example in the article use VB 2005 that has the option to make .exe, C# 2005 doesn't have this option but it has an .exe in app bin folder when you build the app.

I don't know if this is a problem but when I add .exe to my setup project this one automatically add dll's and ocx, so I have tried with these included and without it (excluding it from the project because they can't be delete) using the Merge Module in both, but crash it again with the same error.

What can I do? I have five days trying to fix it but I have not found how.

Thank you in advance!
AcIdPort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcIdPort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 10:27am
Does anyone has experienced this problem? I do exactly what is on the Skinframework examples to C#. What may be needed or is wrong?

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Best regards.
mbt925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbt925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:10pm
Hi every body.

i have the same problem.
can anybody help me? please.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic