Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can’t download anymore? Why?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordongong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can’t download anymore? Why?
    Posted: 06 September 2004 at 11:45pm

This is frustrating!

I don't understand why there are so many limitations on customer downloads, I was trying to download v9.1 but the download was slow, so I cancelled and re downloaded a couple of times, after 2~3 tries, it told me that I run out of download, so I can no longer download the program!

Don't you think it's safe enough for codejock? I mean the retail download is only available at a secured site and the product is installed via web activation, why more? Now I can't even get the retail download even though I have subscribed for one year, I've sent an email but no response.

Also don't you think it's normal the download might fail and our computers might crash and we might need to redownload the product we purchased at a later time?

Edited by gordongong
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 10:31am
Contact customer support and they can reset your download counter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic