Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Activation context being deactivated ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muldoon96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Activation context being deactivated ...
    Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:11am
Hi
I am using CodeJock 11.1.3 with Progress (OpenEdge 10.1B).  I get fairly random 'memory cannot be read' errors and I think have managed to narrow it down to the 'recalclayout()' docking pane method.  It throws a C015000F exception  I have found these comments on the internet concerning this exception:

If the activation context is on the stack, but not the top of the
stack, Sxs throws exception STATUS_SXS_EARLY_DEACTIVATION (0xC015000F), with the message 'The activation context being deactivated is not the most recently activated one'.
'The most likely reason is that someone calls ActivateActCtx on entrance, but forgets to call DeactivateActCtx on exit.

Does this mean anything to you CodeJock technicians?  Is there a known problem with recalclayout() ?

Smucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:59pm
I saw this error recently when I was trying to convert an enormous project (with many libraries and DLLs) from static linking to DLLs for MFC, MSVCRT and Codejock on VS 2005 (to take care of C file handle issues between the main application and Python scripts).

I could not find a decent explanation of the issue anywhere, so I eventually gave up and went back to static linking (which I prefer anyway).

IIRC, I was seeing the problem in MFC code unrelated to Codejock.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic