Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New calendar v 10 - beta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New calendar v 10 - beta
    Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:43pm

Hi,

You said in one previous forum I have started that there will be a new theme. I suppose this will allow us to change the way the calendar looks. There will be a set of predefined themes if I am not mistaken.

Will it be possible to have programmer defined colors for the Events in the calendar instead of the pre-defined set of 10 colors? If this has not been thought to be present in the ver. 10 calendar...  will it be possible to incorporate it please. As a developer, I don't really think this to be a big big change. I do hope you won't let us all (ur fans ) down...

Thnks

WaaZ

SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 2:20pm
Actually, you can create your own labels and color for events.

CalendarEventLabel.Color
nighthawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nighthawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:40pm
Will the custom events in version 10 also allow for me to assign my own custom icons to the event type?  I have my own icons I use for event types and I would like to have it appear before the clock, private, meeting, and reminder icons.
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:54am
Yes, this is going to be supported in final version.

--
WBR,
Serge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic