Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Property Grid
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Disable dbl-click select in PropertyGridItemEnum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Disable dbl-click select in PropertyGridItemEnum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orca989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disable dbl-click select in PropertyGridItemEnum
    Posted: 09 April 2008 at 11:28am
It appears that by default when a user double-clicks on the CXTPPropertyGridItemEnum edit area that the next item in the list is selected.  I have users that would like to see this behavior disabled.  Is this possible and if so how?  I didn't see a flag that I could set to disable and before I went and tried something complex I figured I'd better ask to see if I was missing something simple.

Thank you in advance...
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 2:45pm
Hi,
You can override CXTPPropertyGridItemEnum, its OnLButtonDblClk and don't call base method
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
orca989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orca989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 8:59am
I can't believe I didn't think of that.  Guess I was wondering if there was a flag or property setting that I had missed.

Anyway, overriding the double-click worked fine.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic