Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Docking Pane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Task Panel within Pane behaves strangely

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Task Panel within Pane behaves strangely
    Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:54am

I have the following scenario in VB6 with the latest CJ controls. I have a Command Bar, Docking Pane (3 panes), a Task Panel in one pane. A Report control in another as Group Item in one group of the Task Panel.

If you click the on the Group Close button, the Task Panel jumps out of the Pane to the top of the screen over the Command Bar and you can not get it back where it belongs.  I have already set the Command Bar to be in front of all other controls.

Normal View.  The next shot is after clicking the close button on the second group in the Task Panel

Another odd behavior occurs when ever you click on the Report Control.  It detaches from the Task Panel and floats as you can see below.

These problems occur in both design and run time.  I am sure the controls are not this flaky so what am I missing?

Regards

John Layton
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 8:35am

Hello,

Try to put Controls to PictureBoxes.

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic