Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Suite Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bug in TabControl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bug in TabControl
    Posted: 03 February 2008 at 7:55pm
Hi,

if I place a Label-Control to the TabControl and set visible-property of the Label-control to False, it is at runtime unvisible!

That's good!

...BUT if I click now to another Tab-Item and back again to the previous one, the Lable is now VISIBLE (!!!)

That's absolutely no good!

Bye, Jebo

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 1:09am
Hello,

yes, :( Unfortunatelly we have to change Visible property to show/hide controls.

I recommend use TabControlPages to fix this problem - put Page to tabcontrol and all controls to page.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Jebo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2008 at 3:17am

thx for reply,

yes, with Page there is no problem. But I like to put so less controls as realy needed to my forms. So my question is: Do you fix this on the next maintenance? If yes, I'm happy.
corpcon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corpcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Jebo Jebo wrote:

yes, with Page there is no problem. But I like to put so less controls as realy needed to my forms.

With VB3, I might understand that concern under extreme circumstances. But with VB6 and today's computers, that is perhaps the most anal statement I've heard in over a decade.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 9:11am
Jebo, it will work even fater. Now to show controls in form TabControl have to set Visible property of all controls, but if you use TabPage it will set Visible property of Page only.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic