Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Shortcut Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My application crashes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marjasin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My application crashes
    Posted: 29 January 2008 at 6:09am
Hi,

We are developing an application and we are using the codejock shortcutbar to give it an outlook-like appearence.

I have a main form with two dockingpanes and on the left dockingpane I have the shortcutbar with a treeview (just like outlook) and in the other dockingpane I have a gridex and some commandbars.

When I click on one of the buttons in my commandbar my main application-class raises an event, this event is listened to by my shortcutbar form. When requested it changes the active shortcut and sets the correct selected node in my treeview.

When I do this from VB6 (run with full compile) it all works fine. When I do this after I have compiled my application to exe:s and dll:s my application crashes every time.

has anyone encountered anything like this. Cant really seem to detect a pattern in this and its very frustrating.

We are using the following codejock components:
* Calendar control
* Commandbars
* Dockingpane
* Shortcutbar
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 8:21am
Hi,

You help us a lot if extract this form to new project, reproduce problem and send this project to support@codejock.com

Thanks.
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic