Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now Beta Testing v11.2.1.0

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Now Beta Testing v11.2.1.0
    Posted: 22 October 2007 at 10:12am
Hello all,
Codejock is now accepting beta testers for Xtreme ToolkitPro, Xtreme SuitePro and all individual packages for version 11.2.1.0.  Go to http://beta.codejock.com/  for details on becoming a beta tester.  Please allow up to 24 hours for confirmation.

Please submit any issues to support@codejock.com or this forum so that they can be corrected for the final release.
Thanks
dennisV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 10:45am
just wondering - how stable do you consider the beta to be? Is it suited more to test new features or to weed out potential bugs?
// W7 64 Ultimate SP1
// VS 2008
// CodeJock 16.2.3 (MFC)
SuperMario View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 10:52am
Originally posted by dennisV dennisV wrote:

just wondering - how stable do you consider the beta to be?

We would consider it stable.

Is it suited more to test new features or to weed out potential bugs?

A little of both.  The beta gives customers a chance to try out new features before a release and also helps weed out some bugs that might not have been caught in testing.

dennisV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 10:57am
ok, thank you - I had to ask because everybody has their own ideas on what a "beta" is I'll probably test it out within a couple of days, hopefully some of my issues (from support) have been resolved there
Originally posted by SuperMario SuperMario wrote:

just wondering - how stable do you consider the beta to be?

We would consider it stable.

Is it suited more to test new features or to weed out potential bugs?

A little of both.  The beta gives customers a chance to try out new features before a release and also helps weed out some bugs that might not have been caught in testing.

// W7 64 Ultimate SP1
// VS 2008
// CodeJock 16.2.3 (MFC)
Alexey2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexey2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:02am

Yesterday I was registered in http://beta.codejock.com but I can't see any download link. What's wrong? In Download Area I see "Includes 0 Files" for all records.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 8:47am
Originally posted by Alexey2 Alexey2 wrote:

Yesterday I was registered in http://beta.codejock.com but I can't see any download link. What's wrong? In Download Area I see "Includes 0 Files" for all records.

In the activation email and on the beta homepage you should see this message that states you need to provide your order number and company name to the specified email:

For Access to Betas Downloads:

Once you have registered, please send an email to [ mms@codejock.com ] to gain access to beta downloads. In the email you will need to provide your Username(for beta site), Order number and Company details. Beta testers must have an active maintenance subscription in order to qualify for beta testing. If you are not a customer, in most cases we can provide evaluation downloads that are available by request.

zaksoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaksoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 12:42am
Sorry guys, but I dont understand your stategy.

two weeks ago you post a milestone release witout a beta, promising a bug fix in 1 week or 2 (that is the release was a RC waiting for bug report or you dont have time to finish or both).

Now for a bug fix release you open a beta.... really I cant understand your method.
VS2008 SP1 - VS2010 SP1 - VS2012 - MFC MBCS Statically linked
XTP 15.3.1 Static Link
---------------------------------------------------------
Davide Zaccanti - ZakSoft - www.zaksoft.com
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:22am
Originally posted by zaksoft zaksoft wrote:

two weeks ago you post a milestone release witout a beta, promising a bug fix in 1 week or 2 (that is the release was a RC waiting for bug report or you dont have time to finish or both).

Now for a bug fix release you open a beta.... really I cant understand your method.

This is the first time we have released a beta for any version.  This is something we have been thinking about implementing and are now trying.  There has been allot of interest in this and if everything goes OK we will continue this for each release.

With this system in place we will have a method to deploy fixes to customers much faster than before.  And we can release beta versions so customers can try out new features and fixes.

We hope that you can understand.
Thanks
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by zaksoft zaksoft wrote:

Good question. The beta site to provide immediate access to new features, bug fixes and customer requests, regardless if the next scheduled release is for 'maintenance' or a 'milestone'. In addition to providing immediate updates to our customers, our customers can then provide valuable feedback on the beta which helps us make sure we 'got it right' and have fulfilled our customers’ requests.

In addition to providing immediate access to the latest code base, the beta site is designed to allow us a medium for introducing new products such as .NET WinForms and WPF betas that we will be introducing on a regular basis that our customers can try out.

Hope this helps to answer your question.

Kirk Stowell, President and CEO
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS<
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 7:55am

This is the first time we have released a beta for any version.

There was a 10.0 Beta1 and Beta2 just over a year ago So it's not the first beta.

With this system in place we will have a method to deploy fixes to customers much faster than before.  And we can release beta versions so customers can try out new features and fixes.

Wouldn't it be better to give your customers read access to the trunk of your revision control system? That would minimize the overhead of creating installers for the Betas.

Also it would be great to have a roadmap with the features planned for the next versions as well as a rough schedule for the WPF toolkit.

And last but not least it seems that the development of the MFC toolkit has slowed down. Your MFC customers are paying for new features and not to fund the development of a .NET toolkit.

Tomasz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomasz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 8:03am
For me *MFC* toolkit is the one and ONLY reason to pay CodeJock and I don't want to pay for development of .NET stuff.
mgampi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgampi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:57am
Its the same for us! We're only interrested in MFC and new features for MFC based programming. There are a lot of companies providing .NET libraries, but we hate the overhead (software and maintenance) of such huge libraries. Thats the fact with ActiveX too. It's a nice attempt to reduce the development time for bigger apps, but it costs a lot of maintenance - version incompatibilities because another software installes an older/newer version of a component used by our application, and so on. And performance is most of the time worse than in plain MFC solutions.

We like the extra feature of source code availability - and when looking at the forum, I believe that most of the programmers focus and rely on this.
Martin

Product: Xtreme Toolkit v 19.0.0, new Projects v 19.1.0
Platform: Windows 10 v 1909 (64bit)
Language: VC++ 2017
mlatona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlatona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 10:29am
The property 'handle' from ImageManager returns always 0.

Code example:
ImageManager.Icons.GetImage(1, 16).Handle

1 is the ID.
The same code works in 11.2.0

cradke View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cradke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 1:04pm
We see the same bug, the OLE_HANDLE returned from the Handle property is always null.  Reverting the dll back to 11.2.0 fixes the problem.

Chris
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 2:02pm

See Release Notes - now Image don't have handle. Use CreatePicture method to create single image.

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
cradke View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cradke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 3:10pm
This change is actually very much appreciated since it brings our GDI object count down from 885 to our pre-CommandBars total of 332. (CommandBars v11.2.0 was adding two counts per image).

We were able to work around this breaking change by using the ImageManagerIcon.Draw method.
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 3:26pm
Hi,
yes, we will remove Handle property for final 11.2.1 to prevent this question.
Oleg, Support Team
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2007 at 8:19am

So with 11.2.1 being released, will we see a beta of the next version soon?

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2007 at 10:59am
Probably in 2 weeks.
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2007 at 12:31pm

Originally posted by ABuenger ABuenger wrote:

And last but not least it seems that the development of the MFC toolkit has slowed down. Your MFC customers are paying for new features and not to fund the development of a .NET toolkit.

Originally posted by Tomasz Tomasz wrote:

For me *MFC* toolkit is the one and ONLY reason to pay CodeJock and I don't want to pay for development of .NET stuff.

Yes it is true that we are developing components for both .NET and WPF, however, we have no intention on slowing down or discontinuing development on our MFC products. We have several new features already planned for 2008 and will continue to enhance and improve upon the MFC libraries with the same dedication.

We have .NET developers who only work with .NET, and MFC developers who only work with MFC. Please don't be concerned with the future of our MFC support, it is not going anywhere.

Cheers,

zaksoft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaksoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2007 at 12:51pm

I take this sentence as a promise for the future, but really (in my opinion of user since 4 years) the last version is very poor compared with the time you have taken and the upgrades we are used to have.

I hope you have a loooong holiday (so now you can focus on new features), but if this is due to splitting devs in .NET this is not what we are searching for (if I'm wrong in using US instead of me please tell me).

Best wishes of course for your product, but I NEVER BUY a .NET version.

Davide

VS2008 SP1 - VS2010 SP1 - VS2012 - MFC MBCS Statically linked
XTP 15.3.1 Static Link
---------------------------------------------------------
Davide Zaccanti - ZakSoft - www.zaksoft.com
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:55pm
I am not sure where you are getting your information, or who started the rumor that we are "splitting devs", but you are misinformed. As I stated earlier "We have .NET developers who only work with .NET, and MFC developers who only work with MFC" please make a note of it.

If there are enhancments or suggestions that you want to make regarding future releases, feel free to post them here http://forum.codejock.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=49 or send an email to support@codejock.com.

Have a nice day!
cradke View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cradke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 6:41pm
Maybe the MFC version won't be needed after all.

Tomasz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomasz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 6:46pm
This is for Windows 2K and above ONLY. Still have customers using previous vers.
Sven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by cradke cradke wrote:

Maybe the MFC version won't be needed after all.

The "new" MFC controls are licensed from BCGSoft (BCGControlBar Professional). It will never be an alternative for Codejock users.
evoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 9:26pm
right, codejock adds the features we need, I asked for something and in the next version they added that feature, this won't happen with MFC.
Also codejock offers a good support and help with coding issues.
It's good news to hear that the C++ support is coming back in the new VS, but this is a commercial gimmick.
znakeeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 4:40am
So the new MFC controls are licensed from BCGSoft? That seems *very* unlikely. Microsoft has already got 100% working ribbon-classes. Why buy crappy code from BCGSoft?
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 11:14am
Originally posted by znakeeye znakeeye wrote:

So the new MFC controls are licensed from BCGSoft? That seems *very* unlikely. Microsoft has already got 100% working ribbon-classes. Why buy crappy code from BCGSoft?

Unfortuantely it is *very* true . We got the word from the Visual C++ Program Manager himself, Bill Dunlap.
Shragel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shragel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 12:21pm
You can see the press release bcgsoft.com
evoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 2:32pm
I think Microsoft don't want to give their own code, probably their ribbon classes are much better.
znakeeye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znakeeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2007 at 3:36am

I remember I chose Codejock in front of BCGSoft when I started developing my modern applications. And I intend to continue doing so, but you do wonder why Microsoft chose BCGSoft. Were you even contacted by Microsoft in business or did they simply notify you about the deal?

I guess they wanted some new GUI components that do NOT compete with their own 2007 GUI... sigh!
evoX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evoX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2007 at 5:40am
I did the same a few months ago, I chose codejock instead of bcgsoft, I think codejock it's much better.
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2007 at 9:08am

Probably in 2 weeks.

2 weeks later...

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 2:44pm
We have decided to just do another maintenance release instead of a beta this time.  That is the reason for the delay.  packages are being prepared now.  So it should be out next week.
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 4:10pm

We have decided to just do another maintenance release instead of a beta this time.  That is the reason for the delay.  packages are being prepared now.  So it should be out next week.

I don't see the relationship between 12.1 and 11.2.2, those should be different branches where bugfixes are integrated into 11.2.2.

Codejock support
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 5:11pm
Current release is 11.2.1, the next release will be 11.2.2. 12.1.0 beta will follow.
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2007 at 2:17pm

An other 2 weeks later....

Codejock support
tobi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 4:18pm
... and another one ...
marpic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marpic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 4:15am

Hi evryone!

Sorry for my english, but I do not write in english every day

I have downloaded the evaluation version of the ActiveX control suite and am very impressed
(I downloaded the evaluation version from v10.4.2 to the last one and you did very important progress and changes!!)

I develope in VB 6, and I try all your controls, but I find that many of them have not the standard VB Events,
like Click (example: FlatEdit!), DoubleClik (example: FlatEdit!), links Events, OLEdDragDrop Events ( in the Suite Controls Activex)
Can You implement these events in the next release?

I found that there are some strings that aren't translated in the international resource file (SuitePro.ResourceIt.dll in my case)  (like in the ColorPicker control)

I have a request:

I would like to have in ten Xtreme SuitePro an Activex Control that works like the numeric (decimal or integer) input and date/time input of the Far Point
Input Pro (fpLongInteger Control, fpDoubleSingle Control and fpDateTime Control) controls.

It's very important in Italy (and also in Europe) to have a true numerical and date/time input, and in my experiences (15 years!) the only control that do it
better was the Far Point Input Pro controls!

In short I'd like to have a numeric and date/time input activex contro that works like Far Point Input Pro numerical / date/time Input, but whit your Xtreme SuitePro!

Thank you very, very much

I hope to become your customer very quicly!

McKloony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKloony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 7:44am

Hello CodeJock Team, now please honestly. Whats the problem with die new release 11.2.2 ? I'm also waiting for answers of my support requests for more then two weeks and i get no answers. My Xtreme Suite ActiveX v11.2.1 Subscription ends at 02/22/2008, that could't be the problem.

Product: Xtreme SuitePro (ActiveX) 16.2.5

Platform: XP / Windows 7

Language: Visual Basic 6.0 SP6
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 9:03am
Kirk, what's going on at Codejock?

• We thought we get quarterly releases (therefore the new versioning scheme): Only 2 releases this year
  • We were supposedly seeing weekly betas: Nothing since 2 month
  • Release dates are always slipped with no word from Codejock. If you say "next week" then it's ok if it's not Monday or if it slips to the next week, but 3 weeks later it looks odd.
  • SuperMario hasn't been online for 3 weeks and Oleg replies to support questions even every Saturday and Sunday. I hope he does this by his own choice.
Oleg (and probably the others too) does a great job, but it seems to me that Codejock doesn't have the necessary manpower to serve the market.

I don't know how much revenue you make from the Toolkit, but there is so much on the Wish List I would like to make use of

Codejock support
kstowell View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 10:23am

We thought we get quarterly releases (therefore the new versioning scheme): Only 2 releases this year

I am not sure where you got this information, however our primary goal has been to provide a major release every 3-4 months. 2 years ago we were able to provide a release every 3 months i.e. each quarter however that was not a realistic goal. This is why we changed the release version from Q1 to Vol 1 for 2007.

We were supposedly seeing weekly betas: Nothing since 2 month

Again, I am not sure where this information comes from, however we will provide beta releases when new features / enhancements / critical fixes are introduced and we have a stable build. I think you would agree that it does no good to release an unstable beta version. We will try to get new betas up on a regular basis, but it is unrealistic to expect them on a weekly basis.

Release dates are always slipped with no word from Codejock. If you say "next week" then it's ok if it's not Monday or if it slips to the next week, but 3 weeks later it looks odd.

As with any development cycle, unforseen issues always come up. We try to predict an accurate timeline when we are going to provide a product release, however sometimes things happen that cause our schedule to slip. If we do not provide a hard date then we recieve a lot of pressure do to so. In 2008 we will try to be more accurate when providing realistic release dates.

SuperMario hasn't been online for 3 weeks and Oleg replies to support questions even every Saturday and Sunday. I hope he does this by his own choice.

SuperMario was out last week for a training conference so his responses may have been limited, however prior to that he was online and is presently online. I know he checks the forums daily.

Regarding the forums, this is a place where developers come to share knowledge. While we do make an effort to provide support here in the forums, we cannot always guarantee that we will on a timely basis.

As stated before, if you require immediate help, priority support is always provided to customers with an active support agreement. You can contact support by filling out the support form or sending an email directly to support, which will auto-generate a support ticket.

Oleg (and probably the others too) does a great job, but it seems to me that Codejock doesn't have the necessary manpower to serve the market.

We have always provided support for our customers and the public forums. We have been doing so for nearly 10 years. We do have a full staff of developers including Oleg and many others behind the scenes that make this all happen, just so you know.

I don't know how much revenue you make from the Toolkit, but there is so much on the Wish List I would like to make use of

2008 is going to be a big year for new product releases and features for the Toolkit, we have no plans on slowing down. We are planning on incorporating many of the items from the wish list, in addition to other new features, so don't be alarmed we are already working on it.
marpic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marpic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 11:02am
dear Support and SuperMario

what do you think  about my post?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperMario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 11:45am
Originally posted by marpic marpic wrote:

dear Support and SuperMario

what do you think  about my post?

Please submit this to support and they will determine if it will be possible.
McKloony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKloony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 1:28pm
We have always provided support for our customers and the public forums. We have been doing so for nearly 10 years. We do have a full staff of developers including Oleg and many others behind the scenes that make this all happen, just so you know.

And why I get no support anymore? I send a bug Description and a sample to reproduce to the support. Abd i send another question. That was on 27.11.2007 and 29.11.2007. No answer til now.

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 2:57pm
Hi,
Please give issue numer.
Oleg, Support Team
McKloony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKloony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 1:27am

Issue #:    15611
Issue #:    15572 
Issue #:    15773

Thanks

sdbrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdbrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2007 at 12:32am
hello ,I'm just coming this field¬¬¬
ABuenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABuenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Andre Andre wrote:

So with 11.2.1 being released, will we see a beta of the next version soon?

Probably in 2 weeks.

Ok, more than 2 months later, what is the purpose of the Beta site again?

Beta?
Release date?
Feature list?

Codejock support
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2008 at 8:23am
Hello,

When beta for 12.0 release will be ready, we will write here. Think it will be in the end of month.
Oleg, Support Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic