Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Task Panel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xtreme TaskPanel+XtremeDockingPane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xtreme TaskPanel+XtremeDockingPane
    Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:15am
Well, i've started working on a little project that involves both TaskPanels and DockingPanes (MS Visual C++ 6.0, MDI). And after creating some panes I've come up with the idea of adding a TaskPanel on a DockingPane (like the toolbox in MS VC++ 7.0). All good in creating the docking pane(OnCreate), in attaching my taskpanel, untill i reached the OnTaskPanelNotify/OnDockingPaneNotify part. I already had a OnDockingPaneNotify routine and when i added the OnTaskPanelNotify routine it was never called, any XT_TPN_MESSAGES were not delivered to that routine. Of what i figured, the OnDockingPane routine is handling both XT_DPN_MESSAGES and XT_TPN_MESSAGES, and it's creating havoc in my code . (I could try sublcassing but i am not sure how it would really work).
I've turned to the examples that came bundeled with the Codejoke sofware, namely the "VC++ 7.0" user interface and there they don't cover catching messages from the taskpanel.
I am not that experience with code (this being my biggest project yet) and it's the first time i've worked with Codejoke products, so i'm in a loss of how to catch the taskpanel-on-dockingpane messages and see what memebr of what group of the taskpanel did send the message.
Thank you in advance for your time and for sharing information that might bring light on this subject!
Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 8:49am
Hello,

Try add
m_wndToolBox.SetOwner(this); // this must be CMainFrame
Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Maniac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2007 at 2:46am
thanks oleg :D sometimes the answear can be right in front of us and we do not see it :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic