Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CXTButton ondoubleclick broke - upgrade from 9.81
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CXTButton ondoubleclick broke - upgrade from 9.81

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ark42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CXTButton ondoubleclick broke - upgrade from 9.81
    Posted: 09 July 2007 at 1:27am

I have a view with some dynamically created CXTButton's on it and the view traps ON_BN_DOUBLECLICKED for the ID those buttons are created with. That worked fine with 9.81 before but with 11.1.3 the message never arrives. Everything else about my program compiled fine with no changes needed and as far as I can tell everything else still works except for these doubleclick messages.

Ark42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ark42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 6:10pm

Somehow 9.81 must have added BS_NOTIFY style for me and 11.1.3 no longer does, and since I forgot to actually specify that style when creating the buttons, I didn't get any more doubleclick message. Fixed easy enough by adding BS_NOTIFY back in to my own code.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic