Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MS Outlook Palm/Pocket PC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mybsys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MS Outlook Palm/Pocket PC
    Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:00am
Our application allows the user to link the calendar to MS Outlook.  This gives our clients the ability to take their appointments with them on a palm pilot or pocket pc (since they both link to ms outlook as well).  The problem is with recurring events created from the Codejock calendar control.  The events show up in ms outlook but will not sync to the device. 

Error message received...
The multi-day repeating appointment titled test 1 beginning 06/28/2007 00:00:00 AM cannot be converted for use on the Handheld. Please divide the appointment up into single-days and re-synchronize.

After doing some thorough research I found that if I simply bring up the recurring event (created from codejock calendar) in ms outlook, click recurrence, and re-save it, it will then sync fine.  It's as if a property or some value that ms outlook is expecting from codejock is not being set.  The other thing I noticed is that the "end after X occurrences" and the "end by" values are blank when I load the recurring event (created from codejock calendar).  After re-saving, it populates these fields with values...

Any idea what could be causing this?  What values should be set?

Please help!!

Thanks,
Michael
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic