FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A few questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A few questions
    Posted: 06 July 2007 at 6:06pm
Hi,

A bit late answer, but anyway...

Originally posted by cjprb cjprb wrote:

1. Is it possible to setup the calendar so that you can display a timescale from 12:00 to 12:00. We do have some employies that are working on a nightshift, and it would be much easier to view their plan using a timescale like that. (We plan to use the dayview of the calendar)

Day View always shows 24 hours, but:
a) you can scroll to a necessary time on initialization;
b) you can setup Time Zone with any required time shift;

2. Can you have more than one color on an event, like a color for the header, one for the body and costum colors for the border.

This is easily possible for Office 2007 theme (see Customize Office 2007 theme dialog), and partly possible with earlier Office 2003 theme.

3. How is the response time on support and forum questions. I have noticed that there hasen't been a "official" post in this forum since the 19 of may.

Thanks to previous writer for his comment. Nothing more to say, except that forums are also monitored, but that's certainly a secondary source of questions after the support area.

--
WBR,
Serge
cjprb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjprb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 8:01am

Well it does seem like a fine product, at it seems like we will be getting it for our software.

When we do buy components, its always important for us to hear from the current users, as they have already had some experience with the components. As we have a large costumer base, support and bugfixing is ofc also important.

Anyway it seems we will take the jump now.

Claus Pedersen

apuhjee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apuhjee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 12:55pm
I can speak from experience re: #3.

Questions posted to this forum are hit and miss.  Unless it could benefit from the developer community (i.e. real world usage), you're better off opening a Codejock support issue.  The response time for my support questions has ranged from several hours to several days, but... they ALWAYS get answered.  And most of the time if what I'm attempting to do is not currently possible with the product, it turns into a feature request that eventually gets implemented.

It's a great product.  It's a great team (though a little small)

Cheers ~ jp
I like mathematics because it is not human and has nothing particular
to do with this planet or with the whole accidental universe — because,
like Spinoza's God, it won't love us in return.
cjprb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cjprb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 9:34am
Hi all

We are currently evaluating the calendar component for use in our scheduling software, and i have a few questions you may be able to answer.

1. Is it possible to setup the calendar so that you can display a timescale from 12:00 to 12:00. We do have some employies that are working on a nightshift, and it would be much easier to view their plan using a timescale like that. (We plan to use the dayview of the calendar)

2. Can you have more than one color on an event, like a color for the header, one for the body and costum colors for the border.

3. How is the response time on support and forum questions. I have noticed that there hasen't been a "official" post in this forum since the 19 of may.

Thanks in advance

Claus Pedersen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic