Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Porting to UNIX via Mainsoft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsicolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Porting to UNIX via Mainsoft
    Posted: 17 June 2003 at 1:20pm

Hello, we are interested in the docking window panes and toolbar customization feature of the Xtreme Toolkit for a visual studio 6 look and feel for our application.

One major consideration for us is the need to port our code to Unix using Mainsoft. Has anyone tried porting the Xtreme Toolkit features to Unix using Mainsoft, or perhaps Codejock can comment on porting to Unix?

Thanks, Jim

pcvuser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcvuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2003 at 11:35pm

Hi,

I asked them not long ago this question, although I use Wind/u via Bristol - and the answer I got was that they are not ported. Quote: "We have had some customers indicate that they have used our tools on unix emulating tools, buy I am not sure what the results were."

maybe another customer already did this porting or Mainsoft/Bristol might know more information on this one. I'll ask Bristol

Bye,

Yair 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic