FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

xtp_GetWinTZInfo bug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: xtp_GetWinTZInfo bug
    Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:38pm
Fixed for the next version.
Thanks for your report.

--
WBR,
Serge
JohnCrenshaw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCrenshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 4:14pm
Under some conditions, it is possible for the binary information in the property identified by xtpMAPIpropEvent_TimeZone to be longer than the current expectaion in xtp_GetWinTZInfo. The starting information is always the same so it can still be parsed, but the current code asserts. Could you change the != to < in the first line of xtp_GetWinTZInfo?
I'm afraid I can't identify under what conditions the extra data is there, it may be a result of OL2007 on Vista with data imported from OL2003. It may be something else. I also don't know what the extra data is. What I saw was about 70 bytes of NULL so it could be for a text name of the timezone if it is unorthodox. This is just a guess though. Fixing the one line of code should make this work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic