Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MDI and Tab controls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomhermolle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MDI and Tab controls
    Posted: 28 April 2004 at 11:04am

Are there any plans to include the Enhanced Tab Control and other tab controls found in Xtreme Toolkit Pro into the ActiveX Xtreme Suite product? We are trying to create an application that looks like it contains MDI forms within MDI forms, and the Tabbed MDI interface doesn't quite cut the mustard.

Ideally you would give us the ability to show an MDI form within an MDI child of another MDI form but I appreciate the difficulties that may be involved here! However we could manage a workaround if your ActiveX offering included some nice tab controls.

Cheers

Tom

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2004 at 10:05am

ActiveX TabControl is the part of ActiveX Suite package

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
tomhermolle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomhermolle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2004 at 10:16am

I'm running version 8.60 of the ActiveX Suite package and I can't find the Enhanced Tab control documented - has it been introduced after version 8.6 or is it just well-hidden?!

We may be talking at cross-purposes - I'm not referring to the Tabbed MDI capability but to a separate standalone Tab control component.

Thanks

Tom

Oleg View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2004 at 12:32am

Appear in 8.70

check demo version for 8.70

Oleg, Support Team
CODEJOCK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic