Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > Visual C++ MFC > Toolkit Pro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Linking problem with v8.70

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Linking problem with v8.70
    Posted: 22 April 2004 at 5:07pm

Hello.

I have two projects inside one workspace. The first project is a Win 32 Static Library, and the second is a MFC Application project. The MFC project depends on the lib project.

When compiling, the lib project is automatically linking to the XTP8700LibStaticd library (debug). But when the MFC project is compiling, it tries to link with the old XTP8610LibStaticd library... I can also see that the External Dependencies files in the lib project are located in the folder where the v8.70 toolkit is installed, but the External Dependencies files in the MFC project are located in the old v8.61 folder. Hm... Please help!

In the Tools Options Directories dialog in Visual Studio I only have paths to the new XTP v8.70 toolkit.

Best regards,
Frode Gorseth.

Ark42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ark42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2004 at 12:13am
Uninstall both versions, and then delete and codejock folder from program files just in case, then reinstall 8.70...

Frode View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2004 at 2:28am

Hello.

I tried to delete all the dynamic files that are generated by Visual Studio (.opt, .plg, Debug folder, Release folder etc.), but this did not help.

Then I downloaded the latest version of my project from my SourceSafe database to a new folder - then everything worked fine :) I don't know why, but I am happy! :)

Best regards,
Frode Gorseth.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic