Codejock Forums Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Codejock Products > ActiveX COM > Calendar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scroll bars (Horizontal)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mindserve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindserve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scroll bars (Horizontal)
    Posted: 14 February 2007 at 4:57pm
Cool!!!
sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 4:32pm
Ok, you guys are quite convincing there.

Horizontal scroll bar feature will be added for the next major version.

--
WBR,
Serge
Rod001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 11:42am
I agree this would be a nice addition. 

Rod
rgracie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgracie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:05pm
Oh yea, I would LOVE to see this happen!!

-R
mindserve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindserve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 10:49am

Because it is calculated automatically , the user then has no control over the width if 15 resources were added, so it looks a bit cramped. Allowing the user to set the width of the columns with the Horizontal scroll bar would probably look and work better. I will be very happy to see the H bar on the control. Thanks!

sserge View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sserge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 10:17am
The control actually IS unlimited for resources -- their width will be calculated automatically based on a common width.

There are no only a horizontal scrollbar feature, but it will be added in next versions.

--
WBR,
Serge
mindserve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindserve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 9:00am
I am a bit confused as to why this control is so limited for resources.
Certainly it would be beneficial to allow for unlimited multiple resources, AND to allow the user to set the column width AND to have a horizontal scrollbar on the bottom of the control. I hope to see this eventually in an update, as this would greatly enhance the control's use.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic